Retail Store Funding
What We Have in Store
We understand small retail businesses face unique challenges. Getting working capital is no walk in the park when applying with a traditional lender or bank. The process can take up weeks or months, and most retail store funding are denied because traditional lenders often consider retailer funding to be “high risk.”
Capitalize Loans can approve more retailer loans than traditional lenders, often in just one business day. We will provide a number of different options
Retail Store Solutions
The retail business is considered high risk, because of unpredictable consumer demand, sensitivity to economic conditions, and competition from other retailers. At Capitalize Loans, we fund all types of retail business, including salons and spas, specialty stores, clothing stores, convenience stores, and more. We make sure our team will work hand in hand through the entire process to help you succeed.
How To Use Retail Funding
A retail business loan can provide the working capital that is needed to continue to meet challenges, such as:
- Seasonality — roughly 20% of retail sales occur during the holiday season.
- Growth of online retail threatening small retail outlets.
- High staff and customer turnover
- Changes in consumer behavior — consumers are prioritizing events and experiences over consumer goods
Working capital can provide solutions for many retailers to expand and improve the overall business structure. Using funds for:
- Expand to a new location
- Create a more inviting environment at your existing location
- Create a well structured website to sell your products online
- Stock up on inventory before holiday rush
- Create loyalty programs
- Sponsor events in your community or in your store
- Boost your retail business’s marketing and advertising
How Business Services Funding Works
LET’S GET STARTED
Apply for Small Business Capital
After filling out our single application, you’ll get to speak to one of our dedicated advisors to take the time to get to know your business and help you understand your small business funding and repayment options.